yess,the pic says it all...
penulis sekarang sedang berperang dengan sakit belakang@bakpain@lower backpain..
mmg kat tulisan PAIN tula bahagian sakitnya..
semuanya gara2 baito tu..
n some experienced friends+hubby sendiri said,no cure for it..just hubby pesan jangan bg pressure kt ctu lg,dah cuba krgkan load tu,tp xbaik2 jugak,n they said it takes like 2-3weeks to heal it,ouch bersanding dlm sakitla jwbnye nanti*pasrah*
ni hasil from mr.google:
Low Back Pain Treatment
Self-Care at Home
General recommendations are to resume normal, or near normal, activity as soon as possible. However, stretching or activities that place additional strain on the back are discouraged.
- Sleeping with a pillow between the knees while lying on one side may increase comfort. Some doctors recommend lying on your back with a pillow under your knees.
- No specific back exercises were found that improved pain or increased functional ability in people with acute back pain. Exercise, however, may be useful for people with chronic back pain to help them return to normal activities and work. These exercises usually involve stretching maneuvers.
- Nonprescription medications may provide relief from pain.
- Ibuprofen (Advil, Nuprin, or Motrin), available over the counter, is an excellent medication for the short-term treatment of low back pain. Because of the risk of ulcers and gastrointestinal bleeding, talk with your doctor about using this medication for a long time.
- Acetaminophen (Tylenol) has been shown to be as effective as ibuprofen in relieving pain.
- *seboleh2nya xmau bergantung kat painkiller ni*
- Topical agents such as deep-heating rubs have not been shown to be effective.
- Some people seem to benefit from the use of ice or heat. Their use, although not proven effective, is not considered to be harmful. Take care: Do not use a heating pad on "high" or place ice directly on the skin.
- Most experts agree that prolonged bed rest is associated with a longer recovery period. Further, people on bed rest are more likely to developdepression, blood clots in the leg, and decreased muscle tone. Very few experts recommend more than a 48-hour period of decreased activity or bed rest. In other words, get up and get moving to the extent you can.
sapa2 ada lagi tips tuk atleast kurangkan or cepatkan sembuh sakit belakangku ni??